They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, and this recipe is a perfect testament to that….
That’s right ladies, you had him at “bacon-wrapped.”
I’m excited to share this recipe because, though easy to make, it’s a huge crowd-pleaser! It’s pretty much the same effort to make 1 serving as it is to make 4-6.
Bacon-wrapped Stuffed Chicken Recipe (1 Servings)
Ingredients for Bacon-wrapped Stuffed Chicken:
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 2 Tbsp Philadephia Chive & Onion Cream Cheese (1/3 less fat)
- 2 slices bacon, partially cooked
How to Make Bacon-wrapped Stuffed Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Pound the chicken breast to 1/4 inch thick and
spread the cream cheese over one side of chicken breast. 3. Roll chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese mixture.
4. Microwave bacon on a paper towel for 20-45 seconds. Wrap partially cooked bacon slices around chicken breast and secure with a damp toothpick.
5. Place on a baking sheet (use one with a lip) and bake 30 minutes 375 F.
6. Turn oven up to BROIL for 5-10 minutes to crisp up bacon.