The unsung heroes of many a delicious dish are it’s sides.
Here’s one of my favorite, healthy, paleo, gluten-free sides: (Garlic) Sauteed Spinach and Mushrooms. It only takes about 10 minutes to make and goes great with chicken!
Ingredients for Sauteed Spinach and Mushrooms:
- baby spinach (10 oz package)
- 1/2 lb sliced mushrooms
- 2-4 garlic cloves (to taste–I love garlic, so I go on the heavy side)
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
How to Make Sauteed Spinach and Mushroom Side Dish (2-4 servings)
1. Heat olive oil in a medium/large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add mushrooms to oil and cook for approximately 5 minutes.
3. Add minced garlic, salt and fresh pepper to the mushrooms and let cook for two minutes before adding the spinach.
4. Add spinach and sauté, stirring until wilted.
Hello I liked some of your posts. I would like to share some of them on http://winjaas.com do I get permission from you? Of course i would love if you can do it yourself. No offense please!