I stumbled upon this recipe on Instagram and instantly high-tailed it to the nearest grocery store to buy ingredients.
…And let me just say, yes, it does taste as good as it looks.
This gluten-free alternative to cheesy garlic breadsticks is absolutely delicious and I’m so happy to share it with you! Enjoy the Cheesy Cauliflower Breadstick goodness and let me know what you think!
Ingredients for Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks
- 2 C cauliflower, “riced”
- 2 eggs
- 2 C mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
How to Make Gluten-Free Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks
1) Preheat oven to 425 and prep 1 large baking sheet with a non-stick cooking spray.
2) Chop your cauliflower into florets and add to your food processor. Pulse until it resembles rice.
3) Put your cauliflower in a microwave safe dish with a lid, and microwave for 5 minutes.
4) In a large bowl, combine cooked cauliflower, 2 eggs, 1 c mozzarella, fresh minced garlic and oregano. Mix well.
5) Place mixture on baking sheet and form into a rectangle.
6) Bake the crust (no toppings!) for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
7) Drizzle a little olive oil (if desired) and sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese on top. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes.
8) Serve by itself or with warm marinara sauce for dipping!
See below for the 4 stages of cheesy, galic-y, wheat-free delicious cauliflower breadsticks!
Like what you see? Follow my blog with Bloglovin!
Alternative Eating | Lo Martinez
exploring gluten-free, paleo & clean eating