A good morning is often made great with a delicious breakfast sandwich. I made this open-faced gluten free delight this morning and I have no doubt that it will leave you salivating.
Ingredients for Gluten-Free Roasted Red Pepper and Egg Breakfast Sandwich:
- Udi’s Gluten Free Whole Grain Bread
- Two Eggs
- Roasted Red Peppers
- Goat Cheese
This gorgeous GF breakfast is easy to assemble, but one element can leave people baffled: the tricky sunny side up egg.
How can you make a perfect sunny side up egg? Here’s how I make mine!
How to make the Perfect Egg for a Gluten-Free Roasted Red Pepper and Egg Breakfast Sandwich:
1) Leave your skillet over medium heat for a few minutes, then add the oil of your preference (I usually use olive oil or coconut).
2) Crack two eggs and let sit for 2-3 minutes until the translucent egg white gains color.
3) Cover eggs with lid and reduce heat. Let steam.
4) Once the top of the egg turns white, you’re ready to go! (Shouldn’t take long!)
Like what you see? Follow my blog with Bloglovin!
Alternative Eating | Lo Martinez
exploring gluten-free, paleo & clean eating