It seems like we may just skip over Spring this May, so in honor of the impending summer, I decided to make homemade lemonade! I like to make my lemonade “fair style,” so it’s quick, sweet, clean and delicious. Here is my simple homemade lemonade recipe!
Ingredients for Homemade Lemonade
- 5-6 lemons
- Simple Syrup (1 C of sugar+ 1 C water)
- 3-4 C Water
The great thing about homemade lemonade is that you can adjust the sugar and lemons to create your personal perfect lemonade–whether that’s sweet or tart!
How to Make Homemade Lemonade
1. Make your simple syrup by heating the sugar and water in a saucepan.
2. Juice 4-5 lemons while you wait for the sugar to dissolve.
3. Combine the simple syrup and lemon juice in a pitcher over ice.
4. Add 3 to 4 cups of additional cold water and more sugar or lemon juice to taste (if desired).
5. Garnish with a lemon slice!
Like what you see? Follow my blog with Bloglovin!
Alternative Eating | Lo Martinez
exploring gluten-free, paleo & clean eating